Garcem Engineers has been manufacturing Indirect Bath Heaters for the Petroleum Industry for the past 10 years. We have supplied Bath Heaters to various clients like ONGC, GSPC, etc.
Indirect Bath Heaters are primary used for :
- Viscosity Reduction: Heavy or Viscous Crude Oil is indirectly Heated to facilitate degassing and dewatering via Separator.
- Improve the fluidity of the Crude Oil.
- Hot water from water bath can be used for heating oil stored in tanks.
- Gas Dew Point Heating: High-pressure natural gas heating upstream pressure regulation stations preventing condensation phenomena due to the Joule-Thomson effect.
- Heating of high-pressure natural gas upstream pressure regulation in order to prevent external icing formation.
- Fuel gas super-heating upstream gas turbines.
- Gas heating downstream low temperature storages.
- Hydrate prevention.